Charity and community
EAL & Diversity
Sports and performing arts
Teaching and learning committee
It is our responsibility to listen to and represent the voice of the student community at Bishop David Brown School. We will endeavour to nurture an atmosphere of unity, respect and trust; ensuring we play our part in the school’s journey to becoming exceptional.
How it works:
|Student Voice Tutor Time||· Tutor Reps should lead a discussion based around the provided agenda points.
· Tutor Reps should minute the tutor group’s discussion to be able to take forward their points/concerns to the Tutor Rep meeting.
|Tutor Rep Meetings (all year groups)||· Student Council Reps should lead discussions based around the pre-agreed agenda, taking feedback from each form group.
· As a group they should decide the priorities moving forward and which points should be raised at the full Student Council Meeting.
|Student Council Meeting||· Solutions and resolutions to each agenda item should be proposed and discussed.
· The Council should come to an agreement about which key items should be taken forward to SLT the following week.
· The Council should agree on key/additional items for the next agenda to be sent to tutor groups.
|Senior Student Council Reps present to SLT||· The SCRs should present any key issues/ideas raised through the Student Council to the LT for discussion.
· Any actions made as a result of the Student Council will be announced in assemblies and posted to the Student Voice area on the school website.
House and Student Voice Meetings 2021