If you have forgotten your Parent Portal username/password or need to set up a new account please follow the instructions below.
Please note these instructions are for Parent accounts only. Students should go to the IT department if they have any problems with their VLE account.
To access your account for the first time or to reset your password:
1. Go to www.bdb.surrey.sch.uk then click on ‘Parent Portal’ (links at top of the page) or click this link: https://frog.bdb.surrey.sch.uk/app/os
2. On the login page select the Forgot Password link
3. You will be prompted to enter your email address (this should be the email address
you have previously supplied the school as contact email) and click Submit.
4. Check your email inbox for an email from Frog (you may need to check the spam
folder, if the email does not appear).
5. Follow the email instructions to login, you will now see on the login screen your
username (make a note of your username as you will need it to login) and password reset form.
Note: If we are holding the same email address for two parent/carers this process will not work and you will get an error ‘Duplicate email address’. If this happens or you are still unable to obtain your login details after trying the instructions above:
Please email email@example.com or phone Mrs Marcham on 01932 349 696 ext:369
Please include the names and year group of your sons/daughters that attend the school and also your name and address.
‘My Frog’ App
Frog will run on your computer, tablet or smartphone and comes with a free app called ‘My Frog’ – available from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. If using the free ‘My Frog’ app when it says ‘please enter your school’s frog web address’ you need to enter: frog.bdb.surrey.sch.uk then enter your username and password.